Spice up your next customer service training program with SkillBuilders 50 Customer Service Activities Collection, a creative, engaging, and innovative collection of skill development activities.
The activities in this collection stimulate discussion and learning by actively involving all participants. Quick and to the point, these activities deliver powerful messages to your participants - helping them to understand customer expectations and develop the skills necessary to providing quality service.
The activities cover eight critical customer service skill areas:
• Data Usage
Designed to strengthen the capabilities of your customer service representatives, SkillBuilders: 50 Customer Service Activities will be a valuable addition to your training library.
SkillBuilders 50 Customer Service Activities Collection includes:
• reproducible participant handouts
• detailed preparation, administration, and debriefing information
• discussion questions and ideas for varying the activities
• easy-to-follow facilitator guidelines
• handy reference table for pinpointing the best activities for your training needs
|Attribute name||Attribute value|
|OBJECTIVE||To improve customer-related skills|
|AUDIENCE||Customer service employees|
|TIME REQUIRED||Ranges from 10 minutes to 1 hour per activity|
|AUTHOR||Lorraine Ukens, M.S.|