What's My Style? starts with a style assessment in which individuals are given 18 pairs of adjectives. With a limit of 5 points, assessment-takers distribute points between the two adjectives in each pair – indicating the degree to which they feel the word describes their behaviour. Scoring the assessment reveals a 'My Style Profile' and a dominant preference for one or more four personal styles: Direct, Spirited, Considerate, and Systematic. Completion of this assessment will require approximately 10 minutes.
If you are planning to use What’s My Style in a classroom training session, we recommend you allow approximately 1 hour for interpretation of style assessment scores, topic discussion, debrief, and action planning.
What’s My Style is appropriate for anyone to use for both personal and management development. The style assessment can be used as a standalone training assessment, or it can be incorporated into a more comprehensive training programme. It makes an effective foundation component for a variety of soft skills training topics, including communication, leadership, team-building, and supervisory skills.
If you are familiar with the MBTI or DISC assessments, you will find that What’s My Style is a practical and easy-to-use alternative style assessment.
What's My Style? Participant Guide includes:
• 18-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive Response Form
• Interpretive information
• Charts depicting style strengths and trouble spots
• Action planning worksheet
• Pinpoint one of four style preferences
• Discover how style affects behaviour
• Recognise the strengths and weaknesses of each style
• Learn how to interact with different styles
Order one Participant Guide per participant.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.