Turn your managers into effective trainers overnight
The proven workshop for teaching non-professional trainers to develop and conduct effective training is back.
Train the Trainer Workshop, 3rd Edition is thoroughly revised and updated, making it the most complete and valuable resource of its kind available today. Bring your managers, team leaders and other non-trainers quickly up-to-speed in the basic skills required to develop and conduct training confidently, competently and with ease.
Loaded with practical tips, helpful precautions, checklists and tools, the revised edition includes:
• A completely new section on creating the training content for a learning objective
• 30 additional PowerPoint slides
• Updated case studies.
Help those who’ve never had the opportunity to develop professional training skills
That’s why Train the Trainer is so valuable. The comprehensive ‘how-to’ manual walks first-time trainers through every step of the process. Including developing and delivering effective training using adult learning principles all the way through evaluating the results of training.
The workshop covers how to handle problem personalities and situations that can unnerve even the most experienced trainer, including participants who won’t talk and those who won’t stop.
Using a learn-by-doing approach, Train the Trainer is full of opportunities for every participant to interact, practice delivery skills, try out new skills, build their confidence in a safe environment, and become effective trainers overnight.
Participants will learn how to:
• Identify new ways training can be used in their jobs
• Clearly understand how adults learn so they can teach others
• Analyse training requirements the first step in successful training
• Develop learning objectives that provide the direction for the rest of their training
• Select the most appropriate training methods
• Develop and use training aids the right way
• Create lesson plans
• Use basic facilitation skills
• Increase participation
• Conduct training using their lesson plans
• Evaluate training
• Transfer newly acquired training skills to the work setting.
Filled with insights it would take your managers years to gain on their own, Train the Trainer makes it easy for even beginner trainers to deliver powerful training that is skill-packed, memorable and achieves lasting and positive behaviour change.