Is there a secret to creativity? Can a simple change in the way we think about problems dramatically cut the cycle time for generating state-of-the-art solutions? Yes! And this book will show you how. It presents practical tools and suggestions for creative thinking while never losing touch with the essential components of the process: its looseness, its freedom, its risk-taking.
You'll learn how the elements of creative thinking-the methods that help us get 'un-stuck'-can themselves be creative. What better way to drive home the power of the creative thought process than to go out on a limb and be creative about creativity!
Selected Contents Include
• Personal Creativity Assessment
• Checklist of common workplace behaviours that block creativity
• A realistic, useful model of the creative thought process
• Creative thinking methods-process tools that help you 'do' creative thinking
• Training Transfer Assessment
• The Creatercise Activity and other exercises.
|Attribute name||Attribute value|