Improving the ability to network and strengthen relationships is one of the most important strategies individuals can adopt if they want to be successful and effective. It is key to linking up with a wider range of people who can help you to achieve more.
Some of the many benefits of networking
• It is the most cost-effective marketing tool available
• Networking referrals typically generate 80% more results than a cold call
• Approximately 75% of all jobs are found through network contacts
• Every person you meet has 200-250 people with whom they connect. Each one can potentially help you
• Anyone you want to meet in the world is less than ten people-contacts away from you–perhaps only five or six.
The Networking & Relationship Building Profile provides a detailed process for assessing an individual's existing capacity to network with others and highlights areas where improvements might be possible.
The Seven Competency Areas are:
• Temperament and Disposition
• Organisational Ability
• Nurturing Ability
• Strategising Ability
• Social Involvement
These sub-categories factor into networking and relationship building are separate areas of the assessment, but will be combined to create the overall profile.
The questionnaire has been designed as a self-scoring Networking assessment instrument to help individuals understand more about their skills in this critical area.
To provide a detailed networking process
Dr. Jon Warner