- Author: Peter Hitchen, Instep
- Time Required: 1 to 1.5 hours
- Format: Workshop
Your Complete Conflict Management Lunchtime Training–in a bag
Feed your hungry minds with this rather tasty Lunch & Learn–Conflict Management session. A functional and time-saving alternative to more traditional methods, each session will provide learners with a taste of each subject in a one hour feast.
This session covers the following topic
• Defining conflict management
• Why does conflict occur?
• Types of conflict
• How to deal with conflict
• Conflict reducing strategies
• Conflict management questionnaire.
Each Lunch & Learn Trainer Pack contains
• Detailed facilitator notes on delivering the session
• A 'jargon buster' menu
• Four themed posters to decorate the training room
• PowerPoint Presentation and additional activities, a delegate invite, and an evaluation form.
Packed with an average of 1.5 hours worth of materials our Trainer Packs are a comprehensive resource tailored to meet your exact needs.
To run a course you will need 1 Trainer Pack and the Delegate Packs according to the number of delegates. Packs of materials for 10 delegates are available seperately and are also needed to run this session.
Your hungry learners will get a workbook, lunch bag (made from recycled paper) and a ‘Call to Action’ card to record and share what they will do with what they’ve learnt.
Each Lunch & Learn session is designed to give learners a taste of each subject over one hour, or up to 1.5 hours using the additional activities provided.