Third Edition Facilitator Guide
Learning to Listen is a communication assessment and soft-skills training programme that measures both visible and invisible listening skills. This listening skills test helps individuals to develop their strengths and improve upon their weaknesses so they are better equipped to handle customer complaints, negotiate contracts, manage teams, and more. Learning to Listen is a great foundation for any communication skills training programme.
The full-colour facilitator set provides everything you will need to hold a successful Learning to Listen training workshop.
Each facilitator set includes
• The Learning to Listen Third Edition Facilitator Guide
• Comprehensive background information
• Instructions for administering the assessment
• Step-by-step workshop guidelines
• A skill-development module
• Practice activities
• Sample Participant Materials
• Paper assessment
• Online assessment
• Online self-study assessment
• HRDQue Card
• Participant Workbook
• Reusable Wall Poster
• USB Flash Drive
• Facilitator support materials
• Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation
• Convenient binder format - new!
To teach participants effective listening skills
Individuals at all levels
HRDQ Research & Development Team