Are you always certain that your actions produce the desired results in your team?
The Leadership Skills Inventory—Others (LSI-O) allows leaders to measure how their skills are perceived by their team and colleagues. Coaches use this assessment with their clients to excel at leading their clients. HR professionals use it to determine what training would benefit middle managers and supervisors.
The inventory is based on research in applied behavioural science and leadership effectiveness. The LSI-O contains five sections of leadership skills. Each section builds on the previous section of skills.
The Five Sections
1) Self-management (Mastery) Skills for Self-control and development
2) Interpersonal Communication Skills for Building Positive Relationships
3) Coaching, Counseling, and Problem-management Skills to Maximise the Performance and Potential of Others
4) Consulting Skills for Developing Teams and Organisations
5) Versatility and Organisational Development Skills to Optimise Organisational Effectiveness.
Use the LSI-O to:
• Measure a Leader’s impact with others
• Create a leadership training plan
• Increase productivity and teamwork
• Increase credibility of the Leader.
Use it for:
• The Leader
• Prospective Partners/Entrepreneurs
Use the Self and Others versions of the Leadership Skills Inventory together for a 360° view of the leader’s skills. The information these tools provide will enhance the development of truly effective, motivating leaders.
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.