Used together with the Manager Version, there isn't a more powerful tool to diagnose your organisation's readiness to deliver KYSOS!
How It Works
Through a self-assessment, customer service employees and managers respond to 79 statements about customer service behaviour and practices. The Employee Guide focuses on your employees' perceptions of their abilities — and those of the organisation — to deliver KYSOS.
Participants will learn:
• the 8 critical dimensions of Knock Your Socks Off Service ®
• how your organisation's current service practices, policies, and procedures compare to those of more than 100 other companies
• how to take their organisation's service from ordinary to 'Knock Your Socks Off'.
Use the KYSOS Readiness Assessment Series as:
• an effective gauge of managers' and employees' perception of organisational readiness
• part of a service management/service quality improvement seminar
• a stimulus for a discussion and action planning session.
Self Assessment Table of Contents:
• 79-item Readiness Assessment with pressure-sensitive scoring
• How to Score Knock Your Socks Off Service
• Interpreting Your Scores
• Overall Effectiveness Score
• The Eight Knock Your Socks Off Service Dimension Scores
• Your Individual Dimension Profile
• Preparing for Improvement
• Improvement Opportunity References
• More Reading on Service
• Additional Resources.