How well are you meeting the challenges of providing service within your organisation? Because internal service providers have a bond with their customers that external vendors simply do not share, they need to judge their behaviour by a new standard.
Unlike any other assessment available on the market today, the Internal Customer Service Assessment recognises the differences between internal and external service. This 30-item assessment is designed to help internal service providers evaluate how well they are practising the behaviours that constitute excellent internal service—and then assists them through action planning to improve those behaviours.
• Evaluate how well an individual meets the challenges of providing service within the organisation
• Learn which behaviours are effective in improving internal service
• Develop more effective service behaviours.
The Internal Customer Service Assessment measures 6 dimensions within the organisation and the world outside
Within the organisation:
• Customer Knowledge
• Customer Involvement
• Two-Way Communication.
Outside the organisation:
• Competitive Edge
• Relationship Management.
Appropriate for both service groups and individual service providers, the Internal Customer Service Assessment is ideal as:
• part of an employee orientation programme for internal service providers
• a group discussion starter for internal service groups
• the basis of a training programme for internal service
• an action planning tool for service groups
• a planning tool for internal service groups whose service ratings are low.
The Participant Booklet includes pressure-sensitive scoring, descriptions of the 6 dimensions, and personal and group action planning.
To evaluate and improve internal customer service skills
Any employee who serves others within their organisation
HRDQ Research & Development Team