The full-colour facilitator set provides everything you will need to hold a successful Conflict Strategies training workshop. A combination self-assessment, workbook, and classroom workshop, the Conflict Strategies Inventory (CSI) improves an individual’s ability to successfully handle workplace conflict. Based on more than 35 years of research, this training tool explores five different strategies:
• Smoothing, and
Most importantly, the Conflict Strategies Inventory accurately identifies an individual’s typical reaction to conflict, examines the potential outcomes associated with each strategy, encourages the use of more effective tactics, and provides skill-practice in resolving day-to-day issues.
Completely updated and enhanced, the new third edition features a fully revised, full-colour facilitator guide, comprehensive participant workbook, new options for virtual administration or self-study learning, support materials, and so much more. Packed with extensive interpretive information, hands-on activities, skill development, and action-planning, there isn’t a better way to equip individuals with the knowledge and insight they need to address conflict in any situation. It’s most appropriate for people in the midst of workplace conflict, but all individuals, from frontline employees to team members and managers, will find this tool immensely helpful.
• Pinpoint your preferred strategy for managing conflict
• Discover the five different ways people respond to conflict
• Understand how and when to use the Integrating strategy
• Learn and practise when to use alternative strategies
• Create a development plan to put the learning into action.
The Third edition Conflict Strategies Inventory Facilitator Set includes
• The Conflict Strategies Inventory Facilitator Guide
A comprehensive background
Step-by-step facilitator instructions
Skill development module
• Sample Assessments - Paper, Online, and Online Self-Study
• Sample Participant Workbook
• One Conflict Strategies wall poster
• One HRDQue card
• A flash drive containing a professional PowerPoint presentation.
Table of Contents
• Program Overview
• What to Do First
• Theories of Conflict
• Five Conflict Theories
• Administering the Assessment
• Scoring and Charting the Assessment
• Understanding the Ten Conflict Situations
• Technical Development
• Workshop Preparation
• Workshop At-a-Glance
• Module 1: Understanding Conflict
• Module 2: Practicing Conflict Resolution
• Module 3: Development Planning
• Module 4: Putting it All Together
Certification not required to administer or facilitate.