It’s not IF you’re creative…
it’s HOW you’re creative!
When people are asked to describe a creative person, they usually come up with terms such as artistic, imaginative, or entrepreneurial. But the fact is everyone is creative. Just as there are multiple styles of intelligence, there are multiple styles of creativity that produce different yet equally valuable results.
And when organisations integrate creativity into their DNA, they can achieve significant benefits, including better team performance, increased flexibility, greater retention rates, creative problem-solving – and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The Breakthrough Creativity Profile Second Edition is an excellent tool for uncovering and developing creative talents in the workplace. Based on Carl Jung’s well-known personality theory, this comprehensive self-assessment and instructor-led training tool identifies dominant and auxiliary preferences from eight creative styles:
Full of practical tools, three workshops, and loads of insights, the Breakthrough Creativity Profile combines self-assessment with off-job training. It helps individuals and teams to improve their creative problem-solving skills, develop the ability to be inventive, become more productive, and achieve their creative best. Simply put, there isn’t a better tool for building creativity in your organisation, whether you are working with customer service, marketing, operations, or the executive board.
Second Edition Includes three workshops and more!
Participant Guide includes
• 16-item assessment
• Part 1: The Breakthrough Creativity Profile Workshop
• Part 2: Breakthrough Creativity Team Profile Workshop
• Part 3: Breakthrough Creativity Problem Solving Workshop.
• Understand creativity and the impact of creative talent differences
• Identify one's creative talents and recognise the contributions of each style
• Improve problem-solving and inventive thinking capabilities
• Assess team member creative talents and construct a team profile
• Create an action plan for individuals and teams to become more creative.
• Creativity and Eight Creative Talents Exercise
• Five Steps of the Creative Problem-Solving Process
• Creative Problem-Solving Exercises
• Action Planning