Part of the best-selling HRDQ Style Series, What's My Leadership Style? is a validated assessment that quickly and accurately identifies a preference for one of four behavioural patterns based on measures of assertiveness and expressiveness: Direct, Spirited, Considerate, or Systematic. The assessment identifies leadership style and helps organisational leaders, managers, and supervisors improve performance and become effective leaders.
With increased awareness of their personal style and a practical mental framework to build upon, aspiring leaders can assess and adjust their own actions, interpret the behaviour of others, and improve their ability to win hearts and minds in any situation calling for effective leadership.
Participants respond to 20 pairs of adjectives, using a pressure-sensitive form. After scoring is complete, easy-to-read charts allow respondents to quickly scan the strengths and trouble spots that characterise their particular leadership styles.
Current theory suggests that different situations require different leadership styles. In fact, the most successful leaders are those who are able to adapt their style to the unique demands of the situation. By responding to the 20-item What’s My Leadership Style? inventory, participants will learn their preference for one of four styles and find out how to adapt each style to different situations.
• Identify preferred leadership styles
• Understand style strengths and weaknesses
• Learn how to adapt each style to different situations
Uses for What’s My Leadership Style?
What’s My Leadership Style? is ideal for training anyone who needs to influence others towards achieving a goal. It makes an effective component in training programmes for a variety of topics, including:
• Leadership/Management/Supervisory Skills
• Performance Management
• Team Building
• Change Management
Participant Guide includes:
• 20-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Interpretive information
• Charts depicting style strengths and trouble spots
• Action planning worksheet
ONLINE VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE (See Related Products below)
* Telephone (01267) 281661 to set up a new online project. Please go to the Online Assessments section of the website for the full range of available Online Assessments.