Trust. It's the essential foundation of every relationship. And, in an organisation, trust is fundamental — particularly given trends such as job-sharing, telecommuting, and virtual teams. The concept seems so simple, but how do you train on trust?
Trust: The Ultimate Test Second Edition is a powerful tool for helping facilitators explore this sensitive issue — without arousing defensiveness. There simply is no other product like it available today. Through Trust’s 24-item assessment and its insight on the dimensions of trust-related behaviours, participants find a deeper understanding of trust, which they can apply to their individual, team, and organisational relationships.
• Identify one’s individual tendency to trust
• Understand the factors that affect the decision to trust
• Discover 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Learn how to improve one’s trust level
Based on the elements of trust described by Mayer and others and a review of the research on trust, the evidence of trust in people’s behavior can be distilled into 4 distinct areas. These 4 areas constitute the 4 dimensions measured by the Trust self-assessment:
• Evidence of Lack of Monitoring
• Evidence of Benevolence
• Evidence of Openness
• Evidence of Risk Taking
Trust: The Ultimate Test Participant Guide includes:
• 24-item assessment
• Pressure-sensitive response form
• Scoring charts - NEW!
• Description of the 4 groups of behaviour that indicate trust
• Interpretive information
• Charts for identifying the 6 factors that affect one's decision to trust
• Expanded action planning - NEW!