Do you ever find that you have no energy or no enthusiasm for what you have to do next?
With Managing Yourself you will discover the importance of managing yourself well and be able to take control of your own physical and mental state, no longer needing to depend on external circumstances. Just as athletes prepare for a sporting event you will learn how to prepare yourself for situations at work so that you perform at your best more easily.
Managing Yourself Contents
• The importance of managing yourself well
• Taking ownership of your mental and physical state
• The fundamentals of being resourceful
• Your physical state
• Your mental state
• Your emotional state
• Dealing with different situations
• A Guide to Better Management series sampler
The Guide to Better Management Audio Series is a collection of twelve titles based on neurolinguistic programming. This approach, when applied to business issues can help you discover your own excellence.