Please Note: This is not the complete game, Each Extra Game Pack contains enough materials to train one additional team of 5-7 participants.
The Flight from Savo Extra Game Pack includes:
• 7 Participant Guides
• 1 set of game parts
• 1 deck of Lucky Break cards
• 1 deck of Set Back cards
• 1 instruction card
• 1 rubberised table mat.
Flight from Savo Details:
Send supervisors on a memorable exploration of supervisory skills with Flight from Savo, HRDQ’s exciting hands-on adventure game. Participants experience first-hand the fundamental supervisory skills presented in the Supervisory Skills Questionnaire (see Code 591):
• Guiding the Work
• Organising the Work
• Developing Your Staff
• Managing Performance
• Managing Relations.
On an expedition to study volcanoes, you and your group of scientists barely escape injury when your vintage World War II aircraft crashes on the remote island of Savo. The only way off the island is to construct a Stearman PT-13D plane from a cache of old parts discovered on the island. Can your supervisor get your group to build the escape plane in time — before the volcano erupts?
• Learn 5 fundamental supervisory skills
• Practice the 5 skills in an engaging 'live' group project
• Receive direct feedback on skill strengths and weaknesses
• Understand the challenges of being a supervisor
• Determine which skills one can apply to be more effective on the job.