The aim of this Info Pack is to give you a feel for the material in the Toolkit and how it works.
The aims of this Toolkit are:
• to prepare, develop and manage remote workers so that they are on top of their game
• to build strong and trusting relationships for remote working to thrive.
• The transition of individuals and groups to remote working is supported
• The key attributes for effectiveness as a remote worker are understood and developed
• A solid foundation for ongoing performance management is in place
• Trust and goodwill is generated
• Managers feel confident and in control.
• Individuals and teams at any level and from any function in the organisation who are thinking about, about to or have already started working remotely.
• Managers, trainers and coaches and HR Professionals involved in supporting and managing individuals and/or groups.
Uses for the toolkit
• Help individuals understand what is needed to be effective and how to manage and develop themselves when working remotely
• A resource for managers to prepare, plan and build their understanding of what is needed and how to go about managing and developing remote workers
• A resource for HR professionals, trainers and coaches to add value to the business in what can be a challenging change.
Personal and professional development tool that can be self-administered and self- managed or delivered via a group workshop or 1-1 coaching.